I am writing this post as I am packing my bags to leave my campus and head home for probably the last time. One final time I would like to think about what has gone by these four years.
When I first came here, I was this quiet introvert guy who was too scared to go outside and explore new possibilities. I kept to myself and sought companionship among those among whom I felt comfortable. Needless to say, I never quite managed to find my place. I was torn between the 2 sides of the bogs. It was the division that has existed since probably the beginning of BITS itself.
My first year ended with me having finally got used to the idea of being a BITSian. My life in the second year was as out of place as in the first year. I was among my own.. but i was still lost somewhere. It was in my third year that I finally found home. These last two years have been memorable to me. Thanks to the handful of guys who were my wingies.. I have enjoyed my life to the fullest these past few months.
I give my heart full best to these guys.. go rock the world
From today.. I am a Fucking Engineer
Time to change India
with that note
Goodbye
No comments:
Post a Comment